– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp baking soda
Yes, that’s it. You can’t tell me you don’t have peanut butter, sugar, eggs and baking soda in your kitchen at this very moment. Get in there and make these. Do it.
– Mix peanut butter and sugar until combined.
– Add egg and baking soda. Mix well.
– Drop onto non-stick baking sheet. I find that parchment paper works really well too and keeps cookies from sticking.
– Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn golden.
– Let cool on rack 5-7 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.