I know. Most of my Friday posts are a mix of total randomness and guess what?! This Friday is no different!! Happy Valentine’s Day eve love bugs! Today I’m spending the day with my best girl because Huebie will be in meetings until 5:00 tonight. That may not seem late to many of you, but he starts work around 5:00-5:30 in the morning. And works 60+ miles from home. So it’s going to be a long Friday for both of us.
Here’s what’s happening around these here parts lately.
1. I’m finally on Twitter!!!! I know, it took me a sweet forever but I was super reluctant because honestly, I’m already so busy and holy balls learning another social media platform just seemed like too much. But I have a very specific reason for getting on and I know it will help my blog so I did it. You can follow me at @_atouchofgrace_.
2. I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a muffin series on the blog on tomorrow is launch day! I’m super pumped to share some delicious, family friendly recipes with you. Remember to check back tomorrow to see what I kick off the series with!
3. Pretty much all I read these days is personal development books. I am just finishing up The Compound Effect and it is amazing. If you’re looking for ways to grow yourself as a person, a entrepreneur or you just want something inspiring to read, pick this book up. You can also sign up HERE to receive Darren Hardy’s daily inspirational messages which I’m really loving as well.
4. I’m doing an 8 week essential oils boot camp. I’m learning the business side of Young Living and what it takes to succeed in Network Marketing. Let me tell ya, it is stretching me so far outside of my comfort zone you guys. I mean, I have some phone calls I need to make and am absolutely terrified. So I got a few oils to help me on this journey, naturally:
* White Angelica is said to provide you with a sense of strength and protection, be grounding, calming and uplifting, among other things.
* Highest Potential is said to enhance self confidence, increase productivity and help you focus on the positive.
So far today I’ve felt pretty darn productive so I guess they are working!
5. I leave you today with some wonderful Valentine’s Day inspiration for those of you who both love, and hate, Valentine’s Day.
For the true optimist:
I kid you not my dad used to say this to me:
And this may not be very lady like of me….but it’s the truth (sorry mom):
Enjoy Valentine’s Day love birds. We’ll be ice skating as a threesome with Little A. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow to see what recipe I share to start the new series!