Believe it or not, I got nominated for a Versatile Blogger and a Liebster Award on the same day! Thank you so much to Sarah at The Mustard Seed Mommy for the Versatile Blogger Award and to Jessica at Chaos With A Curve for the Liebster Award!
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 Liebster questions given to them by the nominator.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have under 200 followers.
5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Notify the bloggers whom you have nominated. (Note: You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.)
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Display the award certificate.
2. Announce your award with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Link to your nominees and let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Include 7 interesting things about yourself in the post.
So here we go!
11 Random/Interesting facts about myself.
1. I’m a part-time working mom in corporate America. Part-time corporate jobs are hard to find these days (at least in our area).
2. I am a terrible, terrible singer.
3. But I can hear a song once and know almost all the words (my hubby says I should’ve been on that game show where you finish the line to a song).
4. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
5. And I was named after the jewelry store Tiffany’s.
6. I believe that baking is an art, not a science.
7. When I’m in pain I don’t cry, I laugh (think deep tissue massage, stubbing your toe sort of pain, not necessarily childbirth pain).
8. I have an undiagnosed phobia of fish and public pools. I blame this on Shark Week and an earthquake when I was in 6th grade.
9. When I need to de-stress I like to color. With crayons. In a coloring book.
10. I only live about 20 miles from where I grew up.
11. For some unknown reason I always get called Tracy. No idea why or how people mistake Tiffany for Tracy, but it happens quite frequently.
11 Questions. Nominees: You can go ahead and answer the same questions too.
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
– Breakfast. I’m more of a morning person these days.
2. What’s your favorite fruit?
– It used to be strawberries, but now I think it’s apples. I eat a lot of apples.
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?
– I think at 5 I wanted to be a teacher. Then that changed to a CEO around age 11.
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
– A sense of humor. I sometimes forget to laugh so I love having people around me who can make me relax and let out a good chuckle every now and then. My hubby is one of the funniest people I know.
5. What’s your favorite sport?
– To play: Tennis. I played in high school. To watch: Football. I’ve been a football fan since I was 2 my dad says.
6. Gold or silver?
– Silver, but gold has really been making up for lost times with me lately.
7. What’s your favorite candy?
– Snickers. ‘Nuf said.
8. What’s your favorite online shopping site?
– I don’t really have a favorite. I frequent Nordstrom (but like to shop in person more often), Amazon, Joss & Main, Etsy.
9. What’s your pet peeve?
– Salad dressings. Why on earth do the runny ones have a huge hole and the thick ones have a small hole for pouring?! I always end up with way more balsamic vinaigrette than I’d ever want on a salad.
10. Winter, spring, summer, or fall?
– Fall, hands down.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
– Too many. Most of which I don’t wear.
I’m going to send my nominees a message so they can choose to participate if they like.
Thanks again ladies for the nomination!