Hello lovelies! Is everyone as excited that it’s Friday as I am?! I always struggle getting back into a steady routine after the holidays. And this week just seemed to drag on! On Tuesday I could have sworn it was 2:00 at one point but oh no, it was only 10:30. #longestdayever
1. In order to keep some inspiration for all I have going on this year, I’m creating a vision/inspiration board. Well, I mean I haven’t started it quite yet, but it’s on my to do list. I found this article about how to create a vision board. Love this one!
2. My MIL got me these Kendra Scott earrings for Christmas and I love them. Sapphire is my birthstone so I love all things blue. And who doesn’t love some Kendra Scott jewelry?
3. Favorite workout of the week is this maama jamma (I really have absolutely no idea how you spell maama jamma, but I’m hoping y’all know what I’m talking about). I’m definitely going to start doing this after my shorter runs.
4. I love Etsy for prints and Richelle at Pretty Chic has a super fun, girly shop that I love, with lots of black, gold and glitter.
5. Tomorrow our sleds are being featured in the Wall Street Journal!! Right before Christmas the hubs was contacted by one of their writers. We thought it was a total scam. I mean the Wall Street Journal?! But we looked the guy up, contacted the editor and he confirmed the guy was one of their writers! He writes their Gear and Gadgets section of the paper. So we sent him a sled to test out and we really hope he loved it! Super excited to read the article tomorrow.
Happy weekend love bugs!