I had a post planned for today, but last night I decided that I wanted to spend time with the hubs instead of finishing up my post. So I’m just dropping by for just things:
1) Is anyone else watching The Bachelorette this season? I finally watched it yesterday and I am a little concerned that I’m already going to be disappointed based on what they previewed happens this season. I am totally pro Kaitlyn, but not sure after seeing the previews for the rest of the season. I probably shouldn’t be surprised, I guess I just expect more from a woman who’s dating like 10-15 guys at one time.
2) If you aren’t watching Silicon Valley, do yourself a favor and DVR it if you have HBO. It could be because I work in tech, but it is goodness folks.
3) I’m already getting prepped for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coming in July. I save for months for this sale people and this year is looking like it will not disappoint. The half yearly sale is still going on through the 31st and I still have my eye on this dress (marked down to $39!) and this top (marked down to below $29!).
4) I made myself an essential oils stretch mark cream. If it works, I will 100% share the recipe on here, because I know I cannot be the only mama out there with stretch marks plastered across my mid-section. Or my inner thighs for that matter (those are pre-baby stretch marks….damn growth spurts!).
5) To wish you all a lovely Memorial Day and I hope you enjoy the long weekend. We’ll be heading down to our lake house for a few days of relaxation, bon fires and (hopefully) boating.
See you back here Monday love bugs!