These may be my new favorite cookie. Maybe. I think I need to make them again, and possibly do a side by side comparison with my favorite chocolate chip cookie to decide, but they just may be.
My parents watched Little A on Sunday so we could go to the football game. In return, my dad asked for a 6-pack of Mountain Dew (that guy, I tell ya) and some cookies. He loves my cookies and let’s be honest, I got most of my baking skills from him. 🙂
I mean you’re combining chocolate, peanut butter and Reese’s Pieces. It’s an all around win.
* 2 1/4 cups flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla instant pudding
* 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 tbsp honey
* 1/2 cup chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
* 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and pudding mix.
* Using your stand mixer with paddle attachment (if you don’t have a stand mixer you can use a hand mixer as well), beat butter, peanut butter and both sugars until smooth.
* Add in eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed.
* Add vanilla and honey and beat until combined.
* With mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
* Beat until just combined.
* Add chocolate chips, Reese’s and peanut butter chips and mix until incorporated.
* Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
* Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a 1½-inch ball between your palms and then place it on the prepared baking sheet, spacing balls about 2 inches apart.
* Gently flatten the dough balls with your palm until they are about ¾ inch thick.
* Bake 10-11 minutes.
* Let cookies cool on sheets for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
The pudding makes them thick and gooey. Yum!
Yum! Love, love anything with peanut butter and chocolate!
I know me too! Best combination ever!
Mmmm, these would be good. My grandma used to make cookies with smarties. She called them “monster cookies”. These would be good with the peanut buttery deliciousness of the Reese Pieces. Thanks for sharing!
Smarties?! Wow, I’ve never heard of that. I like fruity so that may be pretty good.
I love that your Dad asked for cookies! I’d ask for these too. : )
Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo
He is so funny. I’m glad he likes my baking and that he ate most of the cookies. Otherwise I’d have eaten them all, ha!