If you’ve been around here any amount of time, then you know I prefer to make meals that take little time to prepare. If it takes more than 30-40 minutes, it’s not for me. My hubby is a different story, but the less time I spend in the kitchen the happier I am.
Enter Dorot Gardens! This garlic zucchini and mushroom dish is a favorite of ours, and thanks to Dorot Gardens, we had fresh garlic that I didn’t have to take the time to mince! Dorot Gardens Garlic comes frozen in convenient, individually packaged cubes. Dorot Gardens flash freezes their herbs at the peak of freshness for a longer shelf life! How awesome is that?! You can have fresh herbs all year round! No prep time and no clean up is always a win in my book! And it’s super easy to find Dorot Gardens in the freezer aisle of your grocery store. They are right by the vegetables! They have garlic, ginger, basil and cilantro. I’m thinking a yummy pesto would be amazing with the basil!
I was able to quickly whip up this garlic zucchini and mushroom side dish for dinner the other night, and even my kids gobbled it up. Because I mean, who doesn’t love garlic?
Garlic Zucchini & Mushrooms
- 2 organic zucchini squash cut into quarters
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 Dorot Gardens garlic cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add quartered zucchini and mushrooms to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with EVOO and toss to coat
- Add vegetables to a large frying pan, and the garlic.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper while cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you enjoy using fresh herbs in your cooking?